TALKING...

Assalamualaikum...
Suddenly I feel like blogging...
So, today I want to talk about talking...
Muhasabah okay...
But I feel like I'm talking a bt too much...
Talking non-stop...
Dah macam mulut murai pun....
I always dreamed to talk lesser...
But I just can't...
I'm always talking like bulletgun...
Blablablabla...
And I myself don't know what am I talking whether it benefit others or not...
I should start talking lesser and I am trying hard to keep quiet...
I've success but it just only in the part that I seem I don't have anything to comment about...
When I am with my friends who are talking about artiste, about their social life, about their friend...
Most of the time I keep quiet when they bring up this topic...
But when the topic is about teens life, I seem to talk and always be the leader of the talk...
Haha...
It seem that my sentences was a bit corrupted...
Yes, I like it when it is about your work, ideas for work, your study, moderate...
Not the topic where they befriend with a guy or anything that all the girl as same as my age talk about...
I am a gossip girl but I don't find love, social and entertainment as the bedt things to be gossip about...
Am I changing?
Seem like I talk much...
Just before, I was talking about my school, my study when I am in SPM... My class...
But I don't know...
It just feel like I was doing too much talking...
I was afraid that I had being too much frank and did not watch my words...
I seem to be talk as spontan as I always be...
Shouldn't I be careful next time?

Okey and what I've learned today?


This is how to be a better person...
I will try my best...
I shouldn't expect the best but I have to try my best!
Let's do this!

p/s : macam pelik, kan?
Let ALLAH knows the truth!
ALLAH the best!!
Wassalam...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.