DAY 10 - Something I afraid of...

Assalamualaikum…

Hye there!!

The topic for today is something that I afraid of…

Haha…

Okay…

This is not the meaning of afraid that we should always do…

Of course I’m afraid of ALLAH…

That’s a must as a Muslim…

But I’m saying of afraid in words of as a human being, being afraid of things or reality…

Firstly…

This is the animal that I am most afraid of…

I never saw a tiger except in the zoo…

So, I never afraid of it,

But I always see this animal in my life…

In my house, In my previous school and also now by the road…

Whenever it jumps, I will always jump as high as the frog jump…

Nak cari gambaq letak kat blog pun dah rasa semacam…

Sebab tulah cari gambaq yang paling comel, kan?

Haha…

Aku tak tau apa sejarah aku tak suka encik katak ni…

Aku geli tiap-tiap kali aku pandang dia…

Hish, menakutkan betul…

Meremang bulu roma aku tiap-tiap kali nampak Mr. Frog…

Mr. Frog, please stay away from me!!

Hahaha…


Okay, the second thing that I'm afraid of is FAILURE…


There’s a saying that : Anyone who never fail never success also…

Yes, I agree with the statement..

But, how must I fail?

Kalau dekat sekolah dulu, lainlah…

Tak ada orang nak tengok…

Sekarang… JPA dah pantau semua…

And if I fail…

Takkan aku nak biaq mak bapak aku tanggung aku sambung study…

To be frank, I don’thave any SSPN account for PTPTN or whatever…

So, how must I survive…

That’s why I afraid of failure and I always hope that I always success in this stage…

Paling kurang pun, lepas cut off point untuk fly…

Only for this stage, just for this two exams, AS and A2 for External A-Level exam, I afraid of failure the most…

In any other things, I believe that failure will lead us to success,

That’s why I always don’t mind if I have failure in my Internal exam of A-Level because I believe that the failure will bring success to my biggest exam before I can fly to study overseas…

So, to all the readers, wish me luck…

I’m in the midst of examination now…

TApi, sempat lagi aku buat benda yang bukan2 kan?

As I say, this is the way of release my tension…

Hahaha…

Okaylah,

That’s all for today,

Wassalam….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.