DAY 19 - SOMETHING YOU MISS

Assalamualaikum...
Hye there!!
Cantik tak background baru tu?
Hahha...
Aku tak tau kenapa hello kitty pastu kaler purple jugak...
I think I love orange more...
Tapi hello kitty ada kaler lembut2 ja...
Strange... Hello Kitty has a very different personality form me...
Why did I like it so much?
Hahaha
I myself don't have the answer for that...
Something I miss right?
When I was searching my pics for what I should write about something I miss, I come upon this picture...



Waa!! Why did you lost?
This is actually a present from my sisters for "will be scoring good result in SPM"...
Yes, I get the present before getting the result...
I don't really know what I should I say...
Just... I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!
Haha...hope to see you again next time...
That's all...
Wassalam...
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Mufidah said…
xpew2x..agak2x rindu tgk la nset aku ye!!

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.