DAY 17 - SOMETHING I REGRET

As-salam...
Something I regret?
There it is...

I can't get my straight A's in my SPM...
I didn't do well?
No, I did do well in my exam...
And I get good result but not the best...
So, I'm regretting why i didn't get my straight A's...
But I still have my faith in ALLAH...
I know and realize why I didn't get it...
If I get straight A's, of course and for sure, I will continue my studies in science stream where I doubt I can be excellent...
I did not enjoyed science too much and I was very thankful so I don't have to study science...
I just cant go on and excel in something that I'm not interested...
Everythings happens for reasons right?
Although I regretted it, but I still believe that ALLAH had something better to give to me in the end...
There always be something...
I just want the success where or what I'm studying...
Just do my best and put my trust in ALLAH...
Kita sentiasa mahukan hari yang cerah but ALLAH always know why the rains must pour down...
And once more thing...
There's a saying : Kadangkala ALLAH hilangkan mentari, menangis kita mencari di manakah matahari. Rupanya ALLAH nak hadiahkan kita pelangi yang indah...
And I believe the rainbow will be there someday...
Have your faith in ALLAH...
ALways and always...
Have confident also in yourself..
Do your best and ALLAH will do the rest...
Kita hanya mampu merancang, sesungguhnya ALLAH-lah yang Maha Berkuasa.
Dialah sebaik-baik perancang...
Berusahalah sehabis mungkin dan bertawakallah setinggi langit...
Insya-ALLAH, ALLAh never forget us if we never forget Him...
Have faith in ALLAH and always say THANK YOU ALLAH whenever you are...
That's all from me...
Wassalam...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.