DAY 1

Assalamualaikum...
Hye there...
It's almost midnight and I wanna go to college tomorrow...
But I still want to post this as the first post under my 30 days blog challenge...


Ok, this picture has 6 different pictures...
I copy this picture from my sister's lappy...
Hehehe...Whatever it is, the middle pic is my parents....
I will tell you more about them in my future post...
It was captured during Hari Raya AidilAdha, but I forget which year was that...
And the other 5 pics is me and my two elder sisters....
The two pics at the top were capured during Hari Raya AidilFitri 2007 or 2008 if I'm not mistaken or the previous year(s)...
The bootom pic on you left is captured at the same time during the pic of my parents was captured.
And the other two pics is captured when we are going to THE CARNIVAL WATER PARK located in Sungai Petani...
Haha...
SP is not ulu, okay!!
Basically, this is the picture of my parents and their three daughters...
Still anak dara, because my elder sister is still not married at that time...
Now, my eldest sister has her husband and son and my second sister, eyek... is going to be a wife to her future husband....
Me? Single Unavailable...
Why single unavailable?
Because I'm single...
And i'm not available for anybody for the time being...
My priority now is study...study...and study...
Pass my cut-off point and fly to UK,
Get my degree and PhD...
And then, I'll think about not being single, okay?
Unavailable because I don't do relationship (yang tak sepatutnya...)
Haha...
Okay, I have started talking nonsense and that means I have to stop.
See ya again tomorrow...
Wassalam...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....