16 May?

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
My first day final fall on the same day as Teacher's Day.
It's great!
Amyway, I've doing what I can on the paper and I let the judges and ALLAH decide the rest for me.
I would not say I've done the best cause if I would be given another chance, I'll do better.
Anyone would say so, so, I've done what I can.
And hope, it'll be the best from me.

Anyway, greetings to all teacher's,
Taman Didikan Kanak-kanak (Tadika) KEMAS Bukit Selambau,

Pusat Asuhan Tunas Islam, Bukit Selambau,


Sekolah Kebangsaan Bukit Selambau,


Sekolah Berasrama Penuh Integrasi Kubang Pasu,


KDU University College.


Happy Teacher's Day.
You've always inspired me to do better and without you, I will not be as who I am.

And not to forget, the teacher of all the teacher, my beloved father, Tuan Hj. Md Yusof bin Ishak,
My beloved mother, Puan Hjh Ramlah binti Hj Ishak.

And also, my great friends who are on their way to become a teacher,
Mufidah binti Mohammad.
Nurfarahin binti Muhd Supri.
Khairunnisa Zakaria.

And all the one who are the teachers and will be coming a teacher,
Happy Teacher's Day.

Tanpa guru, tidak mungkin akan wujud perkataan cemerlang dalam akademik sepertimana yang ada di hadapan kita sekarang.
I really respect and adore the one who choose to be a teacher.
It was really awesome to know every single person who are standing under this great word.
TEACHER.

Menjadi seorang guru adalah salah satu pekerjaan yang mulia.
So, betulkan niat anda.
Jangan anggap guru hanya biasa-biasa sahaja.
Kerana seorang guru biasa mampu menjadikan pelajar biasa kepada pelajar luar biasa.
Hope to be one too!
Insya-ALLAH.

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY again.
Hope you enjoy the moment!.

Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....