Time to sleep

Assalamualaikum semua.
Tajuk time to sleep tapi sibuk nak tulis blog lagi.
Well, biasalah kalau tengah study memanglah macam gini.
Everything seem interesting.
Haish, Mim oh Mim.
Anyway, I just wanna comment something.
I just finish blogwalking as usual.
And there, I saw.
And they are talking about that AGAIN.
I was like, seriously?
So, let me tell the truth, my dear.
Although I know you would never read my blog.
You don't know me, but I know you.
You are the main actor of my first novel and of course I will remember you till the end of my carrier.
I wish I would see you and you would know me.
But, that will stay as my daydream of course.
Anyway dear, you're are not wrong.
You are truly, endlessly and obviously right.
Tapi sayang, I didn't live in that world.
I was learning and walking towards the end of my own path.
It's mine and not yours.
Everybody have their own sweet story di mana masing-masing belajar and be better as hard as they can.
You understand it's hard right?
But you have the very big supporter around you, but many of your friends don't have that.
Mereka tak sebertuah kamu.
They are not as lucky as how you are.
I wouldn't say what topic it is.
Sebab kalau orang tau, aku rasa orang akan pandang serong sikit kot pada aku.
Haha, do I look like I care?

Daripada jadi strangers, baik jadi kawan.
And kalau susuah sangat nak jadi kawan, be an enemy.
Sebab enemylah sebenarnya yang lebih mengenali diri kita.
Musuh lebih tahu kelemahan dan kekurangan kita.
Sebab tu, kalau anda tak pernah bergaduh dengan rakan anda.
And you never know their weakness, you are never considered as best friend.
Setiap manusia itu tak perfect.
Allah ciptakan kita tak sempurna, agar kita saling melengkapi.
Okay, I do a rubbish talk as I know the person whom I write this for will never ever read my blog.
Kalau dia baca pun, dengan bahasa tersirat aku ni dia nak faham ka hah?

A friend pernah cakap dengan aku : Kamu selalu tegur generally.
Tak pernah nak tujukan pada sesiapa.
Yes, sebab aku selalu terasa dengan benda yang general.
And I write what I feel.
Selalu bila benda tu ditujukan pada aku, aku susah sikit nak terasa.
Sebab bila benda tu ditujukan pada aku, I'll always didn't listen to it.
Because I already heard it like endless times already.
Contohnya : Baca buku Mim! Nak periksa dah ni!
Tapi, when generally, it just say : People who are fail to plan are planning to fail.
Yang tu aku terasa.
Haha, I'm seriously weird.
And I realized it a very long time ago.
I just can't change my habit.

Anyway, aku rasa aku dah merapu dah.
Sometimes I just got this feeling.
Feeling to write something and let everybody knows about it.
Like what I just write.
People didn't understand and would never understand.
Let it flow out and be erased.
Caused it is sincerely from the bottom of my heart.
I would like to erased it, that's why I let it flow out.
Anyway, it means nothing to me, just want to share.
Just want to write something over.
Time to sleep now.
Don't take it to heart, okay?
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.