Guess
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
This post is random, so lebih baik pi study dari baca, okay?
Hahaha.
Anyway, I just read a blog.
Well, there it goes again.
Am I the only one who never think like that?
Guess I am the strange person after all.
Truly, I am not.
I think but not for me.
I hope for the best but it also not for me.
Because I can just write story for other people, but not for me.
Everything seems impossible and hard, so I stop thinking.
I try my best and let the story written within.
Weird?
Yes, it is.
The road is so long and misty, so I can't see what is ahead.
My mom once said : Tak payahlah tengok jauh-jauh lagi, usahakan apa yang ada di depan dulu.
I guess I am 20 now, and I should stop think about the ridiculous dream I once had.
I just hope my dream will become hope. not a just a dream.
Because dream means everything for me.
Up until now.
Guess a little hard work will be paid after all.
I hope so too.
Because once I make my way back, I will never go back on that road again.
It once and for all it may take.
So, you may think anything about me.
Because it so hard to explain what it beneath and upfront.
The dream that will never becoming true and the dream that will always shine.
So, aim and take it, for real!
See ya.
Wassalam.
This post is random, so lebih baik pi study dari baca, okay?
Hahaha.
Anyway, I just read a blog.
Well, there it goes again.
Am I the only one who never think like that?
Guess I am the strange person after all.
Truly, I am not.
I think but not for me.
I hope for the best but it also not for me.
Because I can just write story for other people, but not for me.
Everything seems impossible and hard, so I stop thinking.
I try my best and let the story written within.
Weird?
Yes, it is.
The road is so long and misty, so I can't see what is ahead.
My mom once said : Tak payahlah tengok jauh-jauh lagi, usahakan apa yang ada di depan dulu.
I guess I am 20 now, and I should stop think about the ridiculous dream I once had.
I just hope my dream will become hope. not a just a dream.
Because dream means everything for me.
Up until now.
Guess a little hard work will be paid after all.
I hope so too.
Because once I make my way back, I will never go back on that road again.
It once and for all it may take.
So, you may think anything about me.
Because it so hard to explain what it beneath and upfront.
The dream that will never becoming true and the dream that will always shine.
So, aim and take it, for real!
See ya.
Wassalam.
Comments
whats ur dream btw?
whats ur dream btw?