Random again?

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Post ini panjang seperti biasa, jadi, kalau tak baca pun it's okay.
Budget macam ada orang baca. Kekekeke.

Mim dah menyibuk maksudnya dia dah tak dak kerja nak buat.
Bukan tak dak kerja nak buat , kerja banyak sebenaqnya tengah final kot.
Tapi, mengadap buku lama-lama is really not my type.
Kena rehatkan otak and relax.
Komen paper hari ni? I 'heart' stats.
Serious! Aku tak taulah result akan jadi macam mana, but I'm not the worrying type.
I did my best, dah semak, and tak salah tekan kalkulator and boleh jawab semua soalan is enough for me.
I don't need to make sure I get 100% cause it's truly not me.
Sejak zaman sekolah lagi aku macam tu.
Anyway, kalau dapat tau aku salah pun, aku boleh buat apa?
Tambah stress adalah.
So baik, let it be.
APa yang cukup, cukup.
Bukannya test sekolah nak boleh cover markah pakai buku teks kan?
Anyway, I'm truly not suitable to be a teacher.
Sebab aku sangat kedekut markah.
Yalah, what do you expect?
Contoh, dapat 89 markah, nak mintak satu markah bagi dapat 90 sebab 90 tu a+ sangat leceh.
Waktu exam besaq, bukannya boleh buat macam tu pun.
So, senang cakap, I am very keen to lead a simple life.
Buat apa nak sakit-sakit kepala fikiaq benda susah-susah.
But I know, I am from SBP too, I am a student who study A-Levels.
All people around me are very miraculously and greatly smart!
They bother about those things.
So, kalau terasa, I am truly deeply sorry.
No offence ya.
I understand that feeling.
I walk through it when I was in primary school.
Tapi, lepas masuk sekolah menengah, aku terlebih bersyukur.
Redha ja dengan apa yang ada.
The thing is, I did not work as hard as they do, so, I am very happy with everything cause I always believe that ALLAH give us what we strive for.
I am sorry again. This doesn't mean any of you don't.
It's just about me and my reason.
I am just an ordinary girl and I don't have anything much to be arrogant about.
Everyone have their own dreams, right?
Maybe if I say my own dream, I will be a laughing stock but it is my real dream.
Something anyone would never think that I have such a dream.
Because this dream is very special.
It will be coming true whether I strive for it or not.
Special right?
Anyway, don't think about it.
Let's meet in the future and if any of you saw me, you can ask, did my dream come true?
And I'll 'work hard' to make sure the answer is a 'YES'.

I'll get a fresh start.
I really can't wait to finish my exam.
I want to get out from this unsociable life. (Unsociable lah sangat)
I want to get out of this hectic life.
I would never want to come back again.
I would like to remove all the unhappiness and unsatisfied feeling that I can't bear with any longer.
Most importantly, I want to get back to my usual self.
I'm tired of being too cool and keep all the secret within.
The feeling is undesirably hurt and I don't ever want to get through it again.
I'm tired of having too much stress and too much pain.
But, this is the start.
I know I will face it too later when I continue my study, but I really hope I'm not.
I won't ever go through it again.
I really want to enjoy my teenage life and at least, I don't have to keep any secret that I should not keep.
I really want to talk it out but I can't.
It's hurt so much and two years is a very long time to struggle with.
Another 5 years to go, but I'm hoping that it'll change somehow.
Thanks to all my dearest friends who are always by my side for all this time.
Thanks for listening to my bubbling and mumbling about everything.
You are really great!
For those people who always make me feel the unhappiness, thanks a lot too.
Sometimes, people just don't care about how you might think and just do as they please.
That's human being.
And that's friends too.
Friends who taught us about how to choose people to befriend with.
Although I never encountered with this people as friends, (stop lying, Mim)
Okay, pernah kot. Bila dan di mana, I think, you should very well know when and where.
So, I did the same.
That's why there are different between friends and mates.
That's how you distinguish.
If you really know me, then you'll see how different I mixed with people.
The way I talk, the way I smile and the way I act.
I have multiple personality disorder, I guess.
I really need to change it.
Anyhow, I am very special indeed.
Just that I know I'm special, than it's okay.
I'm special in my own way that I satisfied with.
I don't care if people did not think so.
I should not have any grudge, right?
But I just can't help it.
Istighfar banyak-banyak.
Let's wrap it up and go.
And cherish the happy moments with my friends.

Farewell, Mathematics (Pure and Stats)!
It's really fun to know you guys.
Although you guys make me frustrated sometimes, but it's okay.
It's a part of learning anyway.
Thanks for the knowledge.
Hope to see you guys soon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....