Analysis

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Hello semua.
My name is Amimah Hasniyah binti Md. Yusof.
Sometimes people called me Mim, Amimah.
Haha, apa fungsi aku memperkenalkan diri ni?
Anyway or anyhow.
Yesterday, I go back to Kelana Jaya, send book to a friend and also take my shampoo.
And the long way.
It's a very long way, perhaps?
There was so much to be analysed.
And to people who don't really know me.
Besides daydreaming, I'm actually an analyser.
I analyse people and making them a hero or heroine into my own created story.
For me, everybody has their own story.
No matter how imperfect you are, you are the main actor of your own story.
Because no matter how much hardship you go through, you'll see a light just after.
Because Allah didn't promise your way would be easy, but He promise to be with in in every single step.
Jadi, jika anda menghadapai masalah, percayalah, put your trust to ALLAH and insya-ALLAH, fates will fares you better.
A few of my friends say I am so much an analyser that they didn't expect what am I thinking about.
Huh? Is it? Kenapa aku tak pernah perasan pun?
As far as I am concern, semua tindak-tanduk aku boleh diexpectlah.
Tak pernah aku muncul dengan any unexpected look pun.
But I always like to be an analyser.
Because when I see people, I can't help but to think everything about them.
Bad or good, but only played in my mind.
Best tau jadi analyser.
Boleh try kalau nak tau best ka dak.
Hehe.
Okaylah.
Bye!
Wassalam.

Comments

Dayana said…
Kte paling suka ayat ni :)

Because Allah didn't promise your way would be easy, but He promise to be with in every single step.
Kayun said…
a good writer has a good sense of analysing something. just like you :)
Dayana : Insya-ALLAH, put your trust in ALLAH, okay?

Kayun : Hope to be one, Kayun. And you too!

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....