Late night snack.
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah.
It is 2.28 a.m. in the morning and I'm still awake.
This is the worst characteristic of me.
I can't sleep when all the people around me already sleeping.
Sound weird, right?
But that's it.
Every time I have to sleep alone without Anis in the room, I'll make sure everyone still awake before I'm going to sleep.
But today, they are already sleeping.
So, I have to be awake until I feel sleepy.
This exam season was really hectic for me.
Feel like crying.
There are so much to study.
Rasa macam diri sendiri ni tak tau apa.
Lagi banyak latihan aku buat, lagi banyak benda aku rasa aku tak tau.
Oh ALLAH, please help me.
Seriously! I was like, what am I studying this whole time?
Okay, I have to put aside the stress.
I know, but I can't.
I just have to force a smile.
I just hope this stress season akan segera berlalu.
Baru subject maths dah rasa macam ni.
How about account and econs?
Have to bear it for another 3 weeks.
Pray for my success, okay?
Reality really bites.
I'm bleeding. (T_T)
Anyway, at least I'm not the only one feeling the stress.
Learn to appreciate and be grateful.
Everything happens for a reason.
Let's just pray for the best.
Insya-ALLAH.
Ameen.
Wassalam.
It is 2.28 a.m. in the morning and I'm still awake.
This is the worst characteristic of me.
I can't sleep when all the people around me already sleeping.
Sound weird, right?
But that's it.
Every time I have to sleep alone without Anis in the room, I'll make sure everyone still awake before I'm going to sleep.
But today, they are already sleeping.
So, I have to be awake until I feel sleepy.
This exam season was really hectic for me.
Feel like crying.
There are so much to study.
Rasa macam diri sendiri ni tak tau apa.
Lagi banyak latihan aku buat, lagi banyak benda aku rasa aku tak tau.
Oh ALLAH, please help me.
Seriously! I was like, what am I studying this whole time?
Okay, I have to put aside the stress.
I know, but I can't.
I just have to force a smile.
I just hope this stress season akan segera berlalu.
Baru subject maths dah rasa macam ni.
How about account and econs?
Have to bear it for another 3 weeks.
Pray for my success, okay?
Reality really bites.
I'm bleeding. (T_T)
Anyway, at least I'm not the only one feeling the stress.
Learn to appreciate and be grateful.
Everything happens for a reason.
Let's just pray for the best.
Insya-ALLAH.
Ameen.
Wassalam.
Comments