Facebook status
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
My new status update in FB.
A friend said this to me, why are the people I care much never care about me?
And this is my answer : Because the people who care much about you feel the same.
People heart's change though, it may not shown, but deep inside, you are always appreciated by someone.
And I've got one message.
You like to quote on facebook. True much huh? Or good enough?
Well, let see...
True much, maybe.
Sebab Amimah Hasniyah binti Md Yusof pun manusia jugak.
She never an angel, animal, plant or anything else beside a human.
A perfect look of human.
Tak adalah ada ekor ka, sayap ka.
And I'm not good enough pun.
I just write what I think about.
I write what's inside my heart, remember?
Fasal status hari ni tu, to be frank.
Dulu, aku selalu gak rasa macam tu.
Biasalah, kawan kan?
Mungkin ada setengah orang tak rasa but I felt it before.
Not once or twice but a lot of time.
And I know most of you feel the same, right?
Rasa yang orang tu tak care fasal kita sebanyak yang kita care tentang dia.
They didn't take you as a best friend the same way as you do.
Tapi, mungkin kita tak sedar, ada orang rasa benda yang sama dengan kita.
Ada orang lain yang care as a best friend not as much as we do.
People give and take.
But for feeling, sometimes, we can't do that.
We can't give as much as we take and we can't get as much as we give.
And I'm talking about friends ya, not family.
I'm living in dormitories.
13 years old until 20 years old.
About 7 years?
I learn a lot of things from that.
There are so many things to be learn, friendship, relationship, tolerance, puppy love, helping each other.
Lepas tu, akan ada satu geng besar.
Dalam geng besar tu pulak akan separate kecik-kecik.
Dalam geng kecik-kecik tu nanti, you'll found that feeling.
Contoh. contoh ye, kawan-kawan.
Dalam satu geng ada 10 orang A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J.
Dalam 10 orang ni ada 2 group. A, B, C, D, E dan F, G, H, I, J
So, dalam geng ABCDE ni, A dengan B baik sangat.
C pulak kadang-kadang ada, kadang-kadang tak ada.
Macam biscuitlah.
Sebab dia lagi rapat dengan D dengan E.
So, C will feel that D and E or A and B never care much about her.
Tapi, dalam masa yang sama, dia tak sedar pun yang ada lagi seorang kawan dia F, care so much about her and would do anything.
That's my point.
Hati orang kita tak tahu.
Maybe dia tak anggap kita macam best friend but more than that.
Cuma dia tak sedar and tak pernah tunjuk.
But, dia akan datang and ask for advice from you about something.
Although she never tell you her decision, she still come and talk to you about something.
Dia tak anggap anda macam best friend tapi macam idola dia.
Well, that 'her' is me.
And to whom it may concern.
I think I know who you are.
Or are you reading this?
Maybe I didn't see her as a person who I should tell my decision first.
But I always adore her.
As far as I'm concern, I do my part.
I didn't know I should do more.
And I can't.
Because I'm not that close with her.
Not that she is not my best friend, al my friends are my best friends.
Cuma adalah kot yang memang klik gila, kan?
Sampai kalau cerita ja, mesti mak aku dah tau sapa.
Hehe.
Then, status aku sebenarnya bukan fasal kawan pun.
It's about my friend's 'puppy' love.
Or should I just erase the word 'puppy' there, dear?
You should know better, right?
Okay, let's talk about her.
I've ask her permission, so don't worry.
Dia ni suka dekat seorang ni.
My friend jugak.
Anyway, dah lama rasanya.
But she just realize like 2 years back?
Sebab blog.
Hahaha...
You are weird.
Okay, akulah yang weird tu. She said I have a steel heart.
Maybe. Who knows?
That boy didn't talk much about her like before.
Therefore she feel inferior.
Not that he talk about her a lot but I also didn't understand their complicated and twisted love story.
Anyhow, she just feel like the boy didn't share the same feeling as her.
She know that boy likes someone but she didn't know who.
Tulah, dulu aku suruh buat blog tak mau.
Dok stalk blog orang, sekarang, aku pulak yang jadi rajin tolong buat update.
I'm studying pun.
So, aku rajinlah nak tolong. Hehe. T^T.
Yes, she DID stalk his blog.
Anyhow, I just hope she will be okay no matter what the answer will turn out to be.
Maybe they have the same feeling or not.
I don't know.
Aku nak pi tolong risik pun, aku tak reti.
So, kalau that boy sedar diri dia as I know he reads my blog,
Please say so.
Haha, lawak ja.
I just pray for the best.
Goodluck.
Nak pi sambung study.
Bye!
Wassalam.
My new status update in FB.
A friend said this to me, why are the people I care much never care about me?
And this is my answer : Because the people who care much about you feel the same.
People heart's change though, it may not shown, but deep inside, you are always appreciated by someone.
So, don't worry, give a bright smile everyday. Okay? (^^,)
And I've got one message.
You like to quote on facebook. True much huh? Or good enough?
Well, let see...
True much, maybe.
Sebab Amimah Hasniyah binti Md Yusof pun manusia jugak.
She never an angel, animal, plant or anything else beside a human.
A perfect look of human.
Tak adalah ada ekor ka, sayap ka.
And I'm not good enough pun.
I just write what I think about.
I write what's inside my heart, remember?
Fasal status hari ni tu, to be frank.
Dulu, aku selalu gak rasa macam tu.
Biasalah, kawan kan?
Mungkin ada setengah orang tak rasa but I felt it before.
Not once or twice but a lot of time.
And I know most of you feel the same, right?
Rasa yang orang tu tak care fasal kita sebanyak yang kita care tentang dia.
They didn't take you as a best friend the same way as you do.
Tapi, mungkin kita tak sedar, ada orang rasa benda yang sama dengan kita.
Ada orang lain yang care as a best friend not as much as we do.
People give and take.
But for feeling, sometimes, we can't do that.
We can't give as much as we take and we can't get as much as we give.
And I'm talking about friends ya, not family.
I'm living in dormitories.
13 years old until 20 years old.
About 7 years?
I learn a lot of things from that.
There are so many things to be learn, friendship, relationship, tolerance, puppy love, helping each other.
Lepas tu, akan ada satu geng besar.
Dalam geng besar tu pulak akan separate kecik-kecik.
Dalam geng kecik-kecik tu nanti, you'll found that feeling.
Contoh. contoh ye, kawan-kawan.
Dalam satu geng ada 10 orang A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J.
Dalam 10 orang ni ada 2 group. A, B, C, D, E dan F, G, H, I, J
So, dalam geng ABCDE ni, A dengan B baik sangat.
C pulak kadang-kadang ada, kadang-kadang tak ada.
Macam biscuitlah.
Sebab dia lagi rapat dengan D dengan E.
So, C will feel that D and E or A and B never care much about her.
Tapi, dalam masa yang sama, dia tak sedar pun yang ada lagi seorang kawan dia F, care so much about her and would do anything.
That's my point.
Hati orang kita tak tahu.
Maybe dia tak anggap kita macam best friend but more than that.
Cuma dia tak sedar and tak pernah tunjuk.
But, dia akan datang and ask for advice from you about something.
Although she never tell you her decision, she still come and talk to you about something.
Dia tak anggap anda macam best friend tapi macam idola dia.
Well, that 'her' is me.
And to whom it may concern.
I think I know who you are.
Or are you reading this?
Maybe I didn't see her as a person who I should tell my decision first.
But I always adore her.
As far as I'm concern, I do my part.
I didn't know I should do more.
And I can't.
Because I'm not that close with her.
Not that she is not my best friend, al my friends are my best friends.
Cuma adalah kot yang memang klik gila, kan?
Sampai kalau cerita ja, mesti mak aku dah tau sapa.
Hehe.
Then, status aku sebenarnya bukan fasal kawan pun.
It's about my friend's 'puppy' love.
Or should I just erase the word 'puppy' there, dear?
You should know better, right?
Okay, let's talk about her.
I've ask her permission, so don't worry.
Dia ni suka dekat seorang ni.
My friend jugak.
Anyway, dah lama rasanya.
But she just realize like 2 years back?
Sebab blog.
Hahaha...
You are weird.
Okay, akulah yang weird tu. She said I have a steel heart.
Maybe. Who knows?
That boy didn't talk much about her like before.
Therefore she feel inferior.
Not that he talk about her a lot but I also didn't understand their complicated and twisted love story.
Anyhow, she just feel like the boy didn't share the same feeling as her.
She know that boy likes someone but she didn't know who.
Tulah, dulu aku suruh buat blog tak mau.
Dok stalk blog orang, sekarang, aku pulak yang jadi rajin tolong buat update.
I'm studying pun.
So, aku rajinlah nak tolong. Hehe. T^T.
Yes, she DID stalk his blog.
Anyhow, I just hope she will be okay no matter what the answer will turn out to be.
Maybe they have the same feeling or not.
I don't know.
Aku nak pi tolong risik pun, aku tak reti.
So, kalau that boy sedar diri dia as I know he reads my blog,
Please say so.
Haha, lawak ja.
I just pray for the best.
Goodluck.
Nak pi sambung study.
Bye!
Wassalam.
Comments