Counting

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Counting the last 5 days staying in Sterling Condominium.
Counting the last 5 days before I graduate as a KDU UC's student.
Counting the last 5 days before I leave Kuala Lumpur and back to my hometown, Bukit Selambauku yang terchenta.
Hujan emas di negara orang, hujan batu di negara sendiri, negara sendiri jugak yang lebih baik.
I'm counting the last days to spend here in this super big room.
Counting the last days I ever 'watch' the swimming pool.
And the last days without 'ASTRO'. Hahaha, lame, Mim, lame.

I have TWO big wish for the starting of the Hijriah years, the New Years Masihi and for my 20th birthday.
And half of my SECOND wish is becoming true.
A step, and my SECOND wish will be coming true.
But the SECOND wish is actually a want.
My FIRST wish is a need but I am still cringing and crawling towards the end.
I have a very high hope that the FIRST wish will be coming true.
Tak kisahlah apa pun yang terjadi, I really need it.
Because, I have to bear the consequences for not achieving the needs.
To be given half of the SECOND wish, I'm so grateful because although it's just a half, it is been my forever dream since I'm young.
The FIRST dream is like a dream that just popped out from somewhere and it's actually a big responsibility for me.
I'm so afraid to face it but I have to.
I have to face the responsibility because a human's job is to be responsible.
ALLAH memberi kita amanah dan kita tak boleh sia-siakan amanah tu.
And what are you doing now, dear Amimah Hasniyah?
I was so desperate for the FIRST wish that I've pray that I just need my FIRST.
But ALLAH grant me half of my SECOND wish first.
Although I'm very grateful, I'm still afraid.
AFRAID of losing my FIRST wish hope.
So, I just pray that both my WISHES will be granted.
Pray for me too.
Insya-ALLAH.

Anyway, one last paper to go.
Economics Paper 3 this 15 June 2012.
Hope to last the exam with a smile and I wanna enjoy my holiday with my beloved family.
Wish me luck and pray for my success!!

That's all.
Thanks for reading.
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....