I want!
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
I want and really want to be a brave girl.
Tapi, mungkin ALLAH bagi aku jadi berani kot lain.
Jadi berani kot lain?
Berani apa tu?
Berani ambl risiko untuk benda2 yang tak berapa patut adalah.
HAish...
Tak tau dah berapa kali mengeluh dah.
I'm fighting.
I'm not confident enough.
Not brave enough to face the failure.
Who are that brave to face the failure.
Can you give me some tips?
I don't want anything else, I just want to be a tough girl who can face anything that would come ahead.
Be it high water, be it fire, be it storm or be it rainbow.
I just want to walk out every path with a smile and satisfaction.
That I have done what I can do.
That I have enjoyed myself no matter how hard the situation is.
That's all.
I don't want more.
I hope and really wish, I would be one.
Cherish all the moment before and ahead.
And I hope all of you would do the same too.
Wassalam.
I want and really want to be a brave girl.
Tapi, mungkin ALLAH bagi aku jadi berani kot lain.
Jadi berani kot lain?
Berani apa tu?
Berani ambl risiko untuk benda2 yang tak berapa patut adalah.
HAish...
Tak tau dah berapa kali mengeluh dah.
I'm fighting.
I'm not confident enough.
Not brave enough to face the failure.
Who are that brave to face the failure.
Can you give me some tips?
I don't want anything else, I just want to be a tough girl who can face anything that would come ahead.
Be it high water, be it fire, be it storm or be it rainbow.
I just want to walk out every path with a smile and satisfaction.
That I have done what I can do.
That I have enjoyed myself no matter how hard the situation is.
That's all.
I don't want more.
I hope and really wish, I would be one.
Cherish all the moment before and ahead.
And I hope all of you would do the same too.
Wassalam.
Comments
aku pun takut so xleh bg tips la..hehee