Jerebu : Part 1

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
I wanna write a long story without pictures.
For those who always reading my blog, you may understand it.
It's novel-like.
So true.
Hahahahahaha.
The title is so irony, right?
Anyway, after a bit crying, my burden is at ease I think.
Although I'm still categorised as anti-social (am I?) I still try my best to adopt.
This morning, I wake up at 6.30 and prepare myself for the final battle.
After that, I received a call from Warda, saying that she wanna ride the bus for the last time.
Warda, you are too sentimental.
But I like. Haha.
Then, we catch up the sun, it's hazy for the whole day today.
Although the weather is not that bright, we still as bright as we are, walking our way to buy the last 'nasi lemak' from the two aunties in front of the line of shops near the Petronas petrol station.
We ate the nasi lemak and talk and discuss and study all in one.
After that, the final battle began.
And thanks ALLAH, most of the question is from past year which I just do before that.
There were some questions that I even answer first before reading the question.
Thehehe... I guess I end it with a bright smile?
Alhamdulillah. Berkat usaha dan doa, I learn it all.
Thanks ALLAH for every single thing.
Then, we go and eat at Hathija Maju Mamak.
I don't think it's for the very last time but time sure flies though.
It's four of us. Warda, Adam and Amin.
We enjoy our lunch and then go back to Sterling.
Then, out again for a movie before going to farewell party.
Men In Black 3 was awesome.
It mixed your feeling so it's interesting I guess?
It's interesting. Take my opinion as this my blog. :P Haha.
Then, we go straight to Surau to have our Maghrib and Isyak prayers.
We ate roti canai there.
At first, I don't really feel like eating cause we will have so much food in farewell party.
But seeing the auntie prepared it, we don't have any choices but to eat.
And we have a little chit chatting before going back and go to the FAREWELL party.
And I'm a full-time model.
There so much camera that I don't know what pose and how to pose anymore.
Macam banyak ja pose aku kan?
Aha, not to forget, the junior says I'm sweet with that long blouse and the pink skirt.
Am I? Guess I have a sweet side in myself too, right?
Sweet and savage? Hahahaha.
I got cup too, but I can't find my camera.
I'll take the pictures of it later so later, kay?
Sorry, it's not merely cup.
It's a sweet mug with my name on it.
So cute.
Anyway, I'm home now.
I'm tired but I'm truly happy.
Got to pack all my things cause I'm heading to Bangi tomorrow, take the car, pick up all my stuff and go back to Bangi on Sunday.
And came back again for a briefing and last day staying in Sterling on Monday.
I'll be writing the second part later.
So, enjoy.
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.