Girl?

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Esok nak exam, tapi aku nak cakap jugak.
Hehehehe.
A girl is always a girl isn't it?
They have a very fragile heart, don't they?
I am a girl too.
Yes, I admit everything are right.
But I NEVER thought this thing will happen.
I was too shocked to believe what I see and read.
Lagi confuse daripada tengok soalan account yang rupa-rupanya marking scheme salah tulis figure.
Yes, I am SURPRISE!
Dekat 15 minit jugakla aku dok tenung benda tu...
It's really unbelievable.
I am not as good as they way it is.
So, I don't have the right to say.
Maybe, I just know them on the outside.
Well, it's seriously...
Aku tak mau disclose benda apa dan siapa yang terlibat.
And, don't mind me.
Aku memang comprehensive sikit bab-bab macam ni.
It's a negative attitude, so please don't follow my step.
To be frank, aku tak adalah langsung tak jangka yang benda ni akan berlaku.
But it just salah pilih kot.
Kalau genre lain, aku macam boleh terima gaklah.
Hehehe.
Well, I don't say they are wrong.
But it's just a shocking truth to know that.
hmmm...
Too much analysis I think?
This is just too hard for me to believe.
If I disclose what I am talking about, mesti semua orang akan bangkang.
Well, my mind work backwards I think?
So, better not disclose it.
And better just keep everything as a secret.
Logik aku pelik, imaginasi aku pelik, fantasi aku pun pelik.
Too emotional already.
This is why I hate exam week.
Everything make me down.
Stop dulu sebelum merepek lebih panjang.
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mature?

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....

MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER.