It's me again. =,="
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Aku selalu nak sampaikan mesej tapi tak sampai. "=,=
How do I overcome that?
I always want to talk out that I'm unsatisfied, I'm mad, I want to cry.
But I can't.
I just can't.
Anyway, Mim selalu tulis blog yag semua orang rasa tersirat kan?
That's just how I untangled my inner feeling I guess.
Patutkah saya pergi jumpa dengan pakar psikologi? (T_____________T)
And now, I'm worried.
I worry so much that I answer the most easy question the wrong and unbelievable answer.
What should I do about that?
Tomorrow is the day where I finished my exam but I don't feel happy at all.
Yesterday I received a happy news but I don't feel happy anymore although it was my long live dream and why is that so?
Anyone have any answer?
I am a very simple-minded girl on the outside but inside I think about all the very 'remeh' thing that anyone shouldn't think about.
I can't refuse to not to think because I'm in study mode.
So, sometimes my brain will think so out and further away from the box.
Am I too pessimistic?
Maybe I kept too many secret?
Or maybe it's just a normal thing about being an adult?
I feel so bored and I just go out and get a life and yet, I can't be happy.
I tried everything.
I can't refuse my brain from thinking and thinking about everything.
Anyway, I have reasons for keeping a lot of secret.
There are so many things my mouth refuse to talk about.
See? I'm talking nonsense now.
Anyway, reality sure bites but it's okay.
That's what make us stronger.
"What doesn't kill you make you stronger."
Let's do the best for tomorrow.
Wish me luck?
Ameen.
Wassalam.
Aku selalu nak sampaikan mesej tapi tak sampai. "=,=
How do I overcome that?
I always want to talk out that I'm unsatisfied, I'm mad, I want to cry.
But I can't.
I just can't.
Anyway, Mim selalu tulis blog yag semua orang rasa tersirat kan?
That's just how I untangled my inner feeling I guess.
Patutkah saya pergi jumpa dengan pakar psikologi? (T_____________T)
And now, I'm worried.
I worry so much that I answer the most easy question the wrong and unbelievable answer.
What should I do about that?
Tomorrow is the day where I finished my exam but I don't feel happy at all.
Yesterday I received a happy news but I don't feel happy anymore although it was my long live dream and why is that so?
Anyone have any answer?
I am a very simple-minded girl on the outside but inside I think about all the very 'remeh' thing that anyone shouldn't think about.
I can't refuse to not to think because I'm in study mode.
So, sometimes my brain will think so out and further away from the box.
Am I too pessimistic?
Maybe I kept too many secret?
Or maybe it's just a normal thing about being an adult?
I feel so bored and I just go out and get a life and yet, I can't be happy.
I tried everything.
I can't refuse my brain from thinking and thinking about everything.
Anyway, I have reasons for keeping a lot of secret.
There are so many things my mouth refuse to talk about.
See? I'm talking nonsense now.
Anyway, reality sure bites but it's okay.
That's what make us stronger.
"What doesn't kill you make you stronger."
Let's do the best for tomorrow.
Wish me luck?
Ameen.
Wassalam.
Comments
Psst : finding a psychologists or a counsellor, or even a motivater ? insyaAllah, will be ready for you, in few years time. do pray :D