BTN
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
It's night and I just stop my study.
Hehehe.
Anyway, I just received my BTN's pocedure?
It's not called BTN actually.
It's called, Program Transformasi Mahasiswa Ke Luar Negara.
Di Kem Bina Negara Tanjung Rhu, Sungai Pelek, Sepang Selangor
25 - 29 Jun 2012.
Daftar pukul 2.30 sampai 4.30.
That's make me less worry when I should came here.
Maybe I should just came by bus the night before?
But I'm afraid of riding bus alone in the night (T_T)
And as far as I know, the other students from other colleges is one year younger. ("=,=)
That's make me envious of their TEEN age.
And the schedule is full with Wacana Minda and PKPK.
At first I was feeling weird, what is PKPK about?
Thanks to Google, I found that PKPK is a new module for LDK (Latihan Dalam Kumpulan)
PKPK is Penjanaan Keilmuan Peningkatan Kesedaran.
I was still wondering, what the true meaning of it,
But as I will go in less than two weeks, I'll just go and find out there.
And the code for every Wacana Minda and PKPK is?
Baju kurung, of course.
Tapi dia tak bagitau pulak secara spesifik is it a white baju and a black kain?
I just guess so and find out later.
I think they'll tell us specifically in the VISA briefing this Monday.
I just hope so or else, I have to confirm it later then.
It's okay, we got plenty of time for that.
For Econs paper the day after tomorrow, I'm still in the 'answer all the past year paper' mode.
Anyway, today, I'm just happy for a big reason.
As I say, HALF of my SECOND long live dream is coming true.
I have reason why I'd do that.
Everyone have a reason for their doing right.
Although my heart is itching to tell everybody, but I'll just remain silent for the time being.
At least, until my FIRST wish granted.
I really hope my SUPER BIG dream will be coming true.
Although it's just a start, it's a very good start.
I have the biggest first step to cove all the small step later.
Hope to do the best in Economics and the BTN too!
So, pray for me, okay? Ameen.
Thank you.
Wassalam.
It's night and I just stop my study.
Hehehe.
Anyway, I just received my BTN's pocedure?
It's not called BTN actually.
It's called, Program Transformasi Mahasiswa Ke Luar Negara.
Di Kem Bina Negara Tanjung Rhu, Sungai Pelek, Sepang Selangor
25 - 29 Jun 2012.
Daftar pukul 2.30 sampai 4.30.
That's make me less worry when I should came here.
Maybe I should just came by bus the night before?
But I'm afraid of riding bus alone in the night (T_T)
And as far as I know, the other students from other colleges is one year younger. ("=,=)
That's make me envious of their TEEN age.
And the schedule is full with Wacana Minda and PKPK.
At first I was feeling weird, what is PKPK about?
Thanks to Google, I found that PKPK is a new module for LDK (Latihan Dalam Kumpulan)
PKPK is Penjanaan Keilmuan Peningkatan Kesedaran.
I was still wondering, what the true meaning of it,
But as I will go in less than two weeks, I'll just go and find out there.
And the code for every Wacana Minda and PKPK is?
Baju kurung, of course.
Tapi dia tak bagitau pulak secara spesifik is it a white baju and a black kain?
I just guess so and find out later.
I think they'll tell us specifically in the VISA briefing this Monday.
I just hope so or else, I have to confirm it later then.
It's okay, we got plenty of time for that.
For Econs paper the day after tomorrow, I'm still in the 'answer all the past year paper' mode.
Anyway, today, I'm just happy for a big reason.
As I say, HALF of my SECOND long live dream is coming true.
I have reason why I'd do that.
Everyone have a reason for their doing right.
Although my heart is itching to tell everybody, but I'll just remain silent for the time being.
At least, until my FIRST wish granted.
I really hope my SUPER BIG dream will be coming true.
Although it's just a start, it's a very good start.
I have the biggest first step to cove all the small step later.
Hope to do the best in Economics and the BTN too!
So, pray for me, okay? Ameen.
Thank you.
Wassalam.
Comments