Wallawei...
Assalmaualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Hi semua....
7 more days to go!
I can't wait to go home and have this relaxing feeling.
The air is so barely to breath, so, I wanna go home.
Bau makanan pun dah bau macam masakan mak nak buka puasa!
Huhuhu... Teruk dah sakit aku ni.
I think sometimes we should have this feeling of not so good to be able to think clearly.
Anyway, I've got a surprise visit from Mufidah just now!
That's so sweet of her.
Hahaha, she's relief a big burden of my feeling anyway. (She's not aware of it pun...)
Thanks, dear.
Anyway, I watch something on internet.
Something that brought me to tears.
Mungkin feeling aku ja lebih2.
Tapi, sedih oh.
Perasaan tak dihargai oleh kawan2 dia although she'd sacrifice her all.
Sian orang tu...
Huhuhuhuhu...
I hope she'll be okay.
Cakap macam cerita real ja Mim ni.
Keh keh keh.
Anyway, I've got a very good day today and hope I'll finish this with a smile that will blossom into a beautiful flower.
Gonna pray hard for this.
Wish me luck.
Wassalam.
Hi semua....
7 more days to go!
I can't wait to go home and have this relaxing feeling.
The air is so barely to breath, so, I wanna go home.
Bau makanan pun dah bau macam masakan mak nak buka puasa!
Huhuhu... Teruk dah sakit aku ni.
I think sometimes we should have this feeling of not so good to be able to think clearly.
Anyway, I've got a surprise visit from Mufidah just now!
That's so sweet of her.
Hahaha, she's relief a big burden of my feeling anyway. (She's not aware of it pun...)
Thanks, dear.
Anyway, I watch something on internet.
Something that brought me to tears.
Mungkin feeling aku ja lebih2.
Tapi, sedih oh.
Perasaan tak dihargai oleh kawan2 dia although she'd sacrifice her all.
Sian orang tu...
Huhuhuhuhu...
I hope she'll be okay.
Cakap macam cerita real ja Mim ni.
Keh keh keh.
Anyway, I've got a very good day today and hope I'll finish this with a smile that will blossom into a beautiful flower.
Gonna pray hard for this.
Wish me luck.
Wassalam.
Comments
Yui : Haah. Tq. Dah habis pun. =P