At last...

Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Sometimes, people always say that you are too much to start with.
Sometimes people say you are too cool to be friend with
Sometimes people say you are too brave to follow.
And everyday, I don't hear a thing.
Almost everyday in this week, I will blogwalking, reading friend's status on facebook.
Read some news.
Just because I want a break.
After exam week ni habis, tak adanya news dah nak masuk kepala otak aku.
Something I've never done before.
Anyway, tomorrow is my accounting paper 4.
And the day after tomorrow is my econs.
I don't know how it will turn like.
Whatever it is, I know I've done my best.
Although I did not know how anyone would say about trying their best, I tried my best to study.
How much it is is depend on the question tomorrow.
If what I've done best is still not enough for the question, the only thing left is to be all out and answer the question as detail as you can.
And that's it.
I hope I can do my best.
Wish me luck.
Ameeen.
Wassalam.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Holiday Trip to Spain - The Last Two Days in Madrid

The experience of the first snow in Coventry!!

BILA MOOD RAYA MEMUNCAK....