Jerebu : Part 2
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
I'm at the end of my journey now.
A full coarse of two years journey have come to the end.
There's another road ahead of me and I will be facing it in sometime later.
Anyway, there's too much to talk about.
There's too much to ramble about.
So let's make it it short and sweet.
Two years college life taught me everything.
About what friendship really means, about relationship with other people, about studying, about life and everything.
For that, I choose to live in a dorm better than how I stay now.
Although living in the 'asrama' before is so tiring, so much schedule to take care about, but I don't have to think .
I just have to follow and that's it.
Here, I have to make my full effort to study and live.
There's no one there to teach you anything or guide you whether you are right or wrong.
Everything is fully on you.
That's what make me really feel the burden sometimes.
However, this is the real place that teach me about life.
Life is hard but you have to walk through it and find the end.
And at the end of the road, I can gaze back and laugh on the stupid me before.
Life have really make me tough and teach me about everything.
This is the best experience I ever had in my life
Without all this hardship, I can't stand as who am I now.
The feelings is the best I've ever experience.
The happiness, the sadness, the loneliness, everything make me learn.
Learn to adapt, learn to live.
Learn to laugh at the confusion.
Learn to smile through the tears and learn to swim through the waves.
This is the 'real' life.
And I've succeed to walk through and reach the end.
This is the real ending of the experience.
This is the worthless and priceless experience I've ever had in my life.
I've to repeat it again and again.
To make sure I remember all this hardship and kept it in my memory.
To friends who always been there for me.
You know who you are, thanks for everything.
I know I'm lacking but we are all learning.
Sorry for any mistakes I've ever done and thank you so much.
For my friends who share the happiness with me, make me smile and brighten up my life, thanks a lot too.
I'll never survive without all of you guys.
For the friends who always support each other, you're really great.
I've learn a lot from you all, thank you.
And for all my seniors and juniors whom I'm living with in the past years, thanks for everything.
Thanks for being a very good seniors and juniors.
You guys are awesome.
And last but not least, to all my lecturers, without you, I'm nothing.
You who wake the zero to be the hero, thank you so much.
There's no word that can describe how grateful I am to be there with you.
And also for my family and friends,
Who listen to all rambling,
Who laugh and cry with me and shed my tears.
Thanks for always supporting me through all my up and down life here.
I'm very grateful to have all of these people around me.
They are the ones who make the imperfect me seems perfect.
And they are the ones who make my life be so blissful everyday.
Thank you.
That's all.
See you soon,
Wassalam.
I'm at the end of my journey now.
A full coarse of two years journey have come to the end.
There's another road ahead of me and I will be facing it in sometime later.
Anyway, there's too much to talk about.
There's too much to ramble about.
So let's make it it short and sweet.
Two years college life taught me everything.
About what friendship really means, about relationship with other people, about studying, about life and everything.
For that, I choose to live in a dorm better than how I stay now.
Although living in the 'asrama' before is so tiring, so much schedule to take care about, but I don't have to think .
I just have to follow and that's it.
Here, I have to make my full effort to study and live.
There's no one there to teach you anything or guide you whether you are right or wrong.
Everything is fully on you.
That's what make me really feel the burden sometimes.
However, this is the real place that teach me about life.
Life is hard but you have to walk through it and find the end.
And at the end of the road, I can gaze back and laugh on the stupid me before.
Life have really make me tough and teach me about everything.
This is the best experience I ever had in my life
Without all this hardship, I can't stand as who am I now.
The feelings is the best I've ever experience.
The happiness, the sadness, the loneliness, everything make me learn.
Learn to adapt, learn to live.
Learn to laugh at the confusion.
Learn to smile through the tears and learn to swim through the waves.
This is the 'real' life.
And I've succeed to walk through and reach the end.
This is the real ending of the experience.
This is the worthless and priceless experience I've ever had in my life.
I've to repeat it again and again.
To make sure I remember all this hardship and kept it in my memory.
To friends who always been there for me.
You know who you are, thanks for everything.
I know I'm lacking but we are all learning.
Sorry for any mistakes I've ever done and thank you so much.
For my friends who share the happiness with me, make me smile and brighten up my life, thanks a lot too.
I'll never survive without all of you guys.
For the friends who always support each other, you're really great.
I've learn a lot from you all, thank you.
And for all my seniors and juniors whom I'm living with in the past years, thanks for everything.
Thanks for being a very good seniors and juniors.
You guys are awesome.
And last but not least, to all my lecturers, without you, I'm nothing.
You who wake the zero to be the hero, thank you so much.
There's no word that can describe how grateful I am to be there with you.
And also for my family and friends,
Who listen to all rambling,
Who laugh and cry with me and shed my tears.
Thanks for always supporting me through all my up and down life here.
I'm very grateful to have all of these people around me.
They are the ones who make the imperfect me seems perfect.
And they are the ones who make my life be so blissful everyday.
Thank you.
That's all.
See you soon,
Wassalam.
Comments