Tagging
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.
Penat oh penat.
From 14th night (Wednesday), till last night, I only slept for 10 hours.
10 hours is the total for the four days, okay!
Tambah lagi dengan pelbagai aktiviti, kemas barang, hang out dengan batchmate untuk hari2 terakhir.
Kepenatan tu berganda-ganda.
But it's okay.
Really enjoy that.
Banyak benda sebenarnya nak cerita.
Contohnya fasal Hari Bapa and The Last Day in KDU.
But, let's talk about that later after I finished everything, okay?
Now, I just feel like posting about a tagging my one of my best friends, Mufidah.
So,here are the rules:
Haha, it's pink cause I just copy from Fyda's blog.
Here it is.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME.
1. I am the last daughter in my family.
2. I love reading and writing.
3. I have six children. :P (Going to be seven...)
4. I've just graduate from KDU University College. Yeay?
5. I am 20 years old this year. (everyone now, right?)
6. I love Hello Kitty.
7. I have four blogs. :)
8. I am a Detective Conan otaku.
9. Saya suka bunga lili tiga kuntum warna oren.
10. I like to daydream.
11. I'm immature. Like seriously. :P
To answer Fyda's question.
What comes first on your mind when the name MUFIDAH MOHAMMAD is recalled?
Penat oh penat.
From 14th night (Wednesday), till last night, I only slept for 10 hours.
10 hours is the total for the four days, okay!
Tambah lagi dengan pelbagai aktiviti, kemas barang, hang out dengan batchmate untuk hari2 terakhir.
Kepenatan tu berganda-ganda.
But it's okay.
Really enjoy that.
Banyak benda sebenarnya nak cerita.
Contohnya fasal Hari Bapa and The Last Day in KDU.
But, let's talk about that later after I finished everything, okay?
Now, I just feel like posting about a tagging my one of my best friends, Mufidah.
So,here are the rules:
- You must post these rules. Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their survey.
- Answer the question the tagger set for you their post. And create eleven new questions for people you tagged to answer.
- You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
- Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
- No tag back.
- No stuff in the tagging section about “ you are tagged if you are reading this “. You legitimately (a.k.a really, trust with all honesty) have tagged 11 people.
Haha, it's pink cause I just copy from Fyda's blog.
Here it is.
11 FACTS ABOUT ME.
1. I am the last daughter in my family.
2. I love reading and writing.
3. I have six children. :P (Going to be seven...)
4. I've just graduate from KDU University College. Yeay?
5. I am 20 years old this year. (everyone now, right?)
6. I love Hello Kitty.
7. I have four blogs. :)
8. I am a Detective Conan otaku.
9. Saya suka bunga lili tiga kuntum warna oren.
10. I like to daydream.
11. I'm immature. Like seriously. :P
To answer Fyda's question.
What comes first on your mind when the name MUFIDAH MOHAMMAD is recalled?
One of my friend have that name. Hehehe.
Do you think I'm a shy person?
No. I am more shy than you. Hahahahahaha.
Do you think I'm friendly?
I think so too. At least more than me. :)
What is your first impression on me?
Talkative? And a little 'cemerkap'? Hehehe. :P
Can you guess that I'm the youngest in the family?
I know. Cause I am too. :P
Do you believe that I have a boyfriend?
No. You are too high maintenance. We are the same. :P
But I'm a little much than you. ^^
What would you give me for my birthday present?
A hug? And f course a new novel. Cause I'm Mim. Hehe :P
If I have a son, would you want to marry your daughter with my son?hehe
Can ah? Tak ke anak2 kita rebel macam dalam novel tu? Confuse. lalalalala~
What colour suits me well?
Pink. Mufidah is always pink.
Would I be a good teacher in the future?
Yes. At least much better than me. :)
Would I look nice in make up?
I will make sure you look nice. But I'll never make up you. :P
AND FOR MY QUESTION.
1. Am I too immature?
2. Is Hello Kitty suit my style?
3. Am I too girlish or too boyish?
4. What's your hobby?
5. Have you receive any love letter?
6. Do you believe in love at first sight?
7. Do you have an ambition to be a teacher?
8. Would you take in any pet if you found it at the street?
9. Do you like money or wealth?
10. Do you think I'm hard working?
11. Would you choose friendship or relationship?
11. Would you choose friendship or relationship?
So, I want to tag
Nurul Hidayah
Wardatulnadhirah
Arlyna Abas
Ibu Amin Mursyidi
Amienieya Yusof
Sis Haneii
Ainn
Safuan
Syazwani
Ilya
Harina
Thank you.
Wassalam.
Comments